26 Lightroom presets created with the traveling, adventurous girl in mind. Make your on-the-go travel shots picture perfect with just one click!
- 26 unique one-click Lightroom presets for desktop AND mobile (AND three amazing free presets):
- “Cappuccino” and “Cappuccino II” presets – a fan favorite! These filters are bright, airy, and rose-colored. They accentuate blues, pinks, tans, and whites, perfect for beaches and selfies!
- “Clean Linen” and “Clean Linen II” presets – the clean, white, fresh, minimal aesthetic that you’ve been looking for.
- “Fall Tan” and “Fall Tan II” preset – that perfect pop of orange or red. Whether it’s your personal aesthetic, or you’re looking for something to accentuate the changing fall leaves – this is your filter. Not only does it brighten the photo with vivid oranges, vibrant reds, pastel yellows, and crisp whites, it keeps your skin looking like summer never left!
- “Glow” preset – my personal go-to filter for everything (and the one we use for every photo on the Girls Who Travel Instagram page!) It’s a cool-toned filter that makes blues, whites and tan pop – perfect for all occasions – especially sunny days, skyline views, and selfies.
- “Jungle Hike” and “Jungle Hike Coastal” presets – pastel greens, yellows and pinks, tan skin, and lightened shadows – perfect for nature shots.
- “Reef Dive” and “Reef Dive Emerald” presets – you know that filter that you’ve always looked for that will make the water and the sky blue, while keeping your skin tan and not being over-saturated? These are it. Vibrant greens and turquoise blues.
- “Snowfall Portrait” I, III, and III presets – we all know how hard it is to get that perfect snow portrait filter. Well, we created it. Rich colors, sharpness, deep shadows, accentuated features – perfect for your ice queen moment!
- “Snowfall Landscape” I, II, III, IV, and V presets – brings a bit of warmth and color back into cold winter images, while keeping your photo clean and minimal.
- “Spring Tan” and “Spring Tan II” presets – bright, creamy pastels and cyan skies. One click to look like you went somewhere tropical over the winter!
- “Summer Tan” and “Summer Tan Light” presets – the perfect beach preset that basically invented cyan. Bright, tanned, tropical, crisp, and turquoise!
- “Winter Tan” and “Winter Tan II” presets – milk chocolate & mint – warm browns, tanned skin, faded deep emerald greens, bright whites, hints of baby pink, and turquoise. Perfect for snow portraits to give you a bit of warmth while keeping your surroundings bright.
- “Freyja” preset – crisp, clean, and bright. This preset is perfect for a snow day, architecture, skyline views, and the ocean. Accentuates whites and blues, and creates pastel pinks and greens.
- FREE BONUS ADDITIONS:
- “On The River” preset: This preset is perfect for being out on the water. It’s pastel, soft and nostalgic, yet crisp and striking. Pastel blues and greens, and the perfect summer glow.
- “Milk Chocolate” preset: That perfect tan-hued, pastel, faded filter. Whether it’s a wedding on the beach, or a portrait of your dog – this preset is perfect for a beautiful, nostalgic feel.
- “Blue Lagoon” preset: Cool-toned, icy, and adds the perfect amount of depth to any photo.
- How-to guide for both desktop and mobile Lightroom installation
For most photos, these presets are able to work flawlessly in just one click. Sometimes, however, you may need to adjust the light and shadows of your image to flow smoothly with the light of your unique location and the color scheme of the GWT filter. Simply toggle to the “Light” tab on the bottom panel of Lightroom Mobile, and adjust exposure, shadows, whites and blacks to your liking.
For technical support – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you. We will get back to you within 48 business hours.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree that you may only use these presets for personal or professional use. You may not resell, gift, share, redistribute, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or copy these presets or preset files in any way. You cannot use these presets for public or commercial purposes.