Policies And Terms
Date Posted: 5/29/2019
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
Her Adventures, LLC. (“we”, “us”, and “our”) respects the copyrights of others and requests its users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe that certain content or materials accessible on girlswhotravel.org (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Her Adventures, LLC
1900 E. GOLF ROAD, STE 950A
SCHAUMBURG, IL 601730000
After receiving your communication, we may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content displayed through the Service, as we deem necessary to comply with the law. We may also provide the user who posted the allegedly infringing content, with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA
Counter Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a “Counter Notice“) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
Our designated copyright agent to receive Counter Notices is:
Her Adventures, LLC
1900 E. GOLF ROAD, STE 950A
SCHAUMBURG, IL 601730000
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Date Posted: 5/19/2019
Information Collection and Use
Information You Give Us
We collect non-personal statistical information that does not individually identify you. This includes non-personal statistical information about your Internet connection, the equipment that you use to access our Services, and how you use our Services (including how you conduct any searches for products and a history of those searches). We refer to this information as “Usage Information”. This information allows us to optimize the Services to the Internet connections and equipment that are used to visit the Website. For instance, in order to make the Services better, we may collect information on: how long you use the Services; whether you have used the Services before and on how many occasions; how frequently you use the Services; and at which point you exit the Services. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through and interact with our Services. Information collected this way includes: (i) details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Pixel Tags / Web Beacons: Pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email. We may also use these web beacons for other related Website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Device identifiers: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
Her Adventures sometimes uses affiliate links, and if you purchase products or services through these links a commission may or will be paid to the owner of this website. The amount of commission varies from product to product. Any post featuring these links clearly disclaims the use at the top of the post. As an affiliate, we only recommend products and services that we feel are of high quality and helpful to our readers.
Third-party Service Providers
We may use third-party Service Providers in order to efficiently provide our Services to you. Service Providers perform tasks including, but not limited to, providing notification and newsletter services, fulfillment of orders and credit card payment processing. Some Service Providers, such as credit card processing companies, will collect information directly from you and provide us with relevant data. We may use this information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into (for instance, to collect any authorized fees). Information collected from these Service Providers is governed by their privacy policies. If you choose to use these features or if you interact with any other third party on the Services, the third party may have access to your Personal Information, even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent. You should view the privacy policies of Service Providers before providing information to them.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
How to disable cookies
When you visit our Website, cookies are either served directly by us, or by our Third Party Providers. Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use.
- Types of Cookies:
- Session & Authentication Cookies. These allow us to authenticate your log-in information, permit access to secured areas of the Website and remember your preferences.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to get to know how you use our Website and the Services. They are used to analyze visitor information such as usage and help us see how effective our Services are and to understand what you like about the Services. We also use this information to help improve our Website and Services and improve the user experience.
- Functionality cookies. These allow us to provide additional functionalities to the Website, and will retain some settings information. Whilst not essential for the functionality of our Website, they do enable extra features that should improve your use of the Website and the Services. These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Website, the websites that referred them to our Website and the pages that they visited on our Website. We use this information to help operate our Website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Website.
- Targeted and advertising cookies. These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
- Social Media Cookies These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Analytics||We collect cookies through Google Analytics to provide you with better service, measure web performance, and improve our website. The data collected is aggregated and anonymous. The information we collect includes website hits, what internal links were clicked, browser information, geographic location of visitor, and referring site. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies|
We may disclose Usage Information and aggregated information about our users without restriction. This information cannot be used to personally identify our users. We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the circumstances described here:
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information, at your direction, in connection with your use of the Services.
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with or disclose it to contractors, Service Providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, all of whom are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Her Adventures is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, your Personal Information held by us may be among the assets transferred.
- Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- Disclosed when Collected: For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Communications: If you do not wish to have your email address used by Her Adventures
to promote our own Services, products, or third parties’ services, you may select the kinds of promotional and reminder messages you will receive by modifying your account settings. You may also opt out of receiving these messages by following the “unsubscribe” link contained within the promotional messages.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under Age 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information on the Website or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 5/29/2019
Welcome to girlswhotravel.org (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Her Adventures, LLC (“Company,” “we,” or “us”). Please carefully read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of girlswhotravel.org, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through girlswhotravel.org (the “Website”).
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to remove or revise any service or material we provide on the Website at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for both making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights, are the sole property of the Company, or its third party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to text, display, information, articles, images, video and audit, content, graphic design, and any other detail concerning its operation.
These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. It is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, delete, or transmit any of the material on our Website, without the Company’s explicit prior and written consent. This includes the modification of illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Community Guidelines set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain shared experiences, blog posts, and comment sections that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
We do not claim ownership of your User Contributions that you post. Instead, when you share, post, or upload User Contributions that is covered by intellectual property rights (like articles, photos, or videos), you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. All User Contributions must comply with these Terms and the Content Standards.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such User Contributions, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not required to review or post all submitted User Contributions but the decision to review or post User Contributions to the Website is at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to remove or modify User Contribution for any reason. Any User Contribution you submit to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Our content standards apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must also apply to our community guidelines.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website, such as travel advice or experiences, is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information nor we warrant that you will have the same travel experience if you rely on any of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes User Contributions, such as travel advice and experiences, provided by third parties including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these User Contributions, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All Her Adventures merchandise purchases are final, however, if you have any issues regarding the quality of the purchased material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, merchandise sales are governed through independent third party sellers and are governed by their User Agreement.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such as links to our third party merchandise sellers, our User Contributor’s blogs, our social media pages, and third party advertising links. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM, OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS (“STAKEHOLDERS”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE’S FEATURES, ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH. THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES WILL BE COMPLETE, SECURE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE FROM ALL HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED $100.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its Stakeholders and anyone acting on their behalf, harmless in respect to any claim, demand, damage, loss, payment, or expense they incur (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal expenses) in connection with your breach of these terms and our use and display of the User Contributions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction).
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Waiver and Severability
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Her Adventures, LLC
1900 E. GOLF ROAD, STE 950A
SCHAUMBURG, IL 601730000
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com