July 16-20, 2020
Rivera Maya, Mexico
Join Girls Who Travel for 4 nights, 5 days at an all-inclusive hotel in Riviera Maya featuring luxurious accommodations and amenities.
- Round trip flights from most major US airports (may vary from smaller airports)
- Round trip transfers from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa
- 4 Nights at a 5 Star ADULTS ONLY Resort: Unico Riviera Maya
- Hotel WiFi
- All meals at all restaurants
- Open Bar, serving top shelf alcohol at 11 bars
- 24 Hour room service
- Daily & Nightly Entertainment
- Girls Who Travel special events
- Girls Who Travel Swag Bag, which includes your itinerary, a packing list, emergency contact information, tips before you go, and exclusive Girls Who Travel swag!
- Private Girls Who Travel Facebook group for attendees to share and connect
- Tips for drivers/restaurants/etc.
- Travel/Health Insurance (we can add it to your package or you can buy it yourself elsewhere)
(based on flight from major US airport)
- Double Occupancy: $1,800USD
- Single Occupancy: $2,250USD
Prices will change if you are not flying from the US or want to arrange your own flights. Fill out the booking form below to connect with us and arrange your specific travel needs.
Deposit: $200USD per person (non-refundable and applied towards total)
Final payment due by Saturday, May 30, 2020
Who Is This Trip For?
GWT Mexico 2020 trip will be all about sun, sand, and sisterhood. If you’re looking to make some new friends and get your relaxation on, this is the trip for you.
This trip is for all members of the Girls Who Travel community and we welcome non-masculine/non-male travelers of all backgrounds, beliefs, identities, ages, and abilities. We’re dedicated to creating safe and empowering spaces, whether we’re online or on the beach!
Girls Who Travel Volunteer
Mikaela will be leading our inaugural Girls Who Travel trip! Mikaela has been helping to support and grow Girls Who Travel since January of 2017. Born into a dual-heritage traveling family, she has been traveling her entire life, and loves an adventure. She is fun, outgoing, and loves networking and meeting new people. One of her favorite parts of traveling is the connections and new friendships made with locals and fellow travelers along the way. She is looking forward to meeting you and having the best time exploring Mexico together!
How To Book
Fill out the form below or contact Let There Be Travel via e-mail email@example.com or call or text: 310-502-3297