Girls Who Travel is a travel empowerment community. That means we are looking for articles that will help women travel safer, smarter and happier. We believe that it is through the power of our voices that we can support each other, so if you have something to share with your international sisterhood that will make them stronger, this is the place!
- There is no limit to the number of stories you can submit.
- Submission does not guarantee posting.
- Your content does not need to be original but it does need to be yours.
- No more than 2,000 words
- Please be yourself and not an advertisement. We will not post stories that are clearly just promotional for you or a product.
- In general, think PG-13, not R rated. Use common sense and be respectful
- Absolutely NO derogatory terms may be used.
- GWT is an international organization and does not affiliate with any party/organization/faith. Please keep all posts related to travel and neutral in nature.
- Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready? Set? Submit!